So after making my moon rag wreath, I still had quite a pile of fabric pieces left over. I started another wreath, thinking I would give it to my sister. However, I wasn't sure what to do with it, and it laid around forlornly for a few days. Then, glorious inspiration came from Kit James and her Fine Fettle blog, which I found while perusing The Graphics Fairy's blog and her wonderful Brag Monday posts. Kit explained how she created her devilishly delightful Blackbird & Bones Wreath using a vintage frame image from TGF. I downloaded the same, along with a bird and spider. For the first time, I was able to successfully use Windows Paint to add text to the frame image (admittedly after several tries to get placement and sizing right). I mounted all on heavy cardboard, added a demonic red eye to the bird, and attached everything to the wreath. I ripped strips of cloth to tie on in a slovenly manner. Then came some cobwebs, a rubber rat and dangling spider, a bit of harlequin ribbon, and voila! One of my favorite projects, probably because I just followed my creative urges, had so much fun with it, and it turned out better than I anticipated. Kim loved it as well, and it hung ominously on her door, a decadently ghoulish Halloween treat!