Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day One - Virgin Territory

Welcome! I will state for the record that I know little, er, well, ok - nothing - about setting up a blog. I've decided that it will be a learning experience that I am looking forward to! I hope to display various types of projects, crafts, creations, and dare I say, art, that I have created.

Comments, ideas or suggestions are welcome and encouraged. I hope, if nothing else, you find something that brings you a smile, or sparks an idea for you to explore!

4 comments:

  1. You can definitely call it "art," Darrelyn!

    Paula @
    http://created2bcreative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darrelyn I had no idea you were an artist! Wow! I can't wait to see more. Maybe you could even teach me a thing or two? This is great "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments, Paula! They really mean alot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gigi! Thanks for visiting and your kind comments. If there's anything I can teach you I'd be happy to - you are a pretty creative gal yourself!

    ReplyDelete